zaterdag 4 april 2015

Happy Easter and a family tree

So, just for once I will write my blog in English. As a courtasy to our family in Australia, whom we've had such a lovely time with last year.
For sure I will make some mistakes, but I'll do my very best *smile*

Easter is early this year. In 2014 we got on a plane at April the 10th and we've already spent some time in Malaysia and Sydney before we came to Albury. I believe Easter was on the 26th of April.

Despite some differences the whole family came together and I can not tell you how much we appreciated that! We had a lovely lunch, Richard has cut pumpkin for the first time ever and we ate crackling... So that's the food side of the story. (I won't forget the chocolate pie Marcus made which caused a kitchen explosion at his house) *smile*

But for all the Dutchies out here, let's meet up with our family:

Yvonne and Harry. Yvonne is a sister of René, my father in law.



They have 2 children: Claudia



and Michael.



Michael is married to Kristy. We've stayed at their house for 5 nights.



Rebecca and Ben are there lovely children (I can still hear Ben saying : excuse me...)





Claudia has got 2 great kids: Marcus and Gracie. 




There dad is Dean. He is at much family to us as the rest of them...




So, that's our Australian family. Can't stop smiling watching the photo's, thanx guys, happy Easter to all of you!
(Isa is very excited for now she knows the Easter bunny exists...thanks Kristy! *smile*)

Love,
@nnemieke





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten